Emotional Energy Workshop
Clearing sabotaging emotions and
Building empowering moods
Sunday, 26 May @ 9:00 – 12:00 R 480
Venue: Joanne Enslin & Ass Physiotherapy, 78 Ballyclare, Riverclub, Johannesburg
The story from India tells that elephants are trained from an early age. Part of the training is to tie the small elephant to a thick stake in the ground using a strong rope. Then as they grow only a thin rope attached to any post is required, and they never try to break free.
What sort of invisible mental ropes are holding us back? Are we being held hostage by repeating familiar sabotaging emotions or by maintaining un-empowering moods?
- Insights into the importance of clearing sabotaging emotions, and into the importance of mindfulness
- Selecting a sabotaging emotion
- Follow a guided meditation to let go and clear that emotion and to experience its release
- Workshop on increasing our frequency by creating an inner self and mood. And a guided mediation to experience a new mood.
- We can create a new way of being by choosing a new mood and making creative decisions in that new mood.
RSVP by contacting Carl at 083 325 0351 or firstname.lastname@example.org